Noctua NF-A14 FLX
1,849 ден со вклучен ДДВ
- Premium quiet fan, 140x140x25 mm, 12V, 3-pin , 1200/1050/900 RPM, max. 19.2 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning 140x25mm A-series fan with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior quiet cooling performance
- Square frame design is ideal for water cooling radiators (AIO or DIY), PC cases and other chassis (intake & exhaust), cabinet ventilation, etc.
- 3-pin FLX version provides 1200/1050/900rpm speed settings via Low-Noise Adaptors to fine-tune the fan for maximum airflow or near-silent operation
- Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, Low-Noise & Ultra-Low-Noise Adaptors, extension cable and 3:4-pin adaptor for powering the fan directly from the power supply
The NF-A14 is a premium quality quiet 140mm fan with a square frame that complies with Noctua’s AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimisation) standard. Its square shape and 140mm mounting holes (124.5mm spacing) make it ideal for use on watercooling radiators or as an upgrade for 140mm case fans. Featuring sophisticated aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels, the NF-A14 further improves the renowned quiet cooling performance of the award-winning NF-P14. The FLX version provides 1200/1050/900rpm speed settings via the supplied Low-Noise Adaptors in order to provide full flexibility in fine-tuning the fan for maximum ventilation performance or near-silent operation. Its superb running smoothness, reference-class SSO2 bearing and Noctua’s trusted premium quality make it an elite choice for the highest demands.
|Noctua Product Line||