CPU ModelIntel Celeron J4025 CPU Quantity1 CPU Architecture64-bit CPU Frequency2-core 2.0 (base) / 2.9 (burst) GHz Hardware Encryption Engine (AES-NI)
System Memory2 GB DDR4 non-ECC Total Memory Slots1 Maximum Memory Capacity6 GB (2 GB + 4 GB) Notes
- Please select Synology memory modules for optimum compatibility and reliability. Synology will not provide complete product warranty or technical support if non-Synology memory modules are used for memory expansion.
- Synology reserves the right to replace memory modules with the same or higher frequency based on supplier’s product life cycle status. Rest assured that the compatibility and stability have been strictly verified with the same benchmark to ensure identical performance.
Drive Bays2 Compatible Drive Type* (See all supported drives)
- 3.5″ SATA HDD
- 2.5″ SATA HDD
- 2.5″ SATA SSD
Maximum Single Volume Size*108 TB Hot Swappable Drive Notes
- “Compatible drive type” indicates drives that have been tested to be compatible with Synology products. This term does not indicate the maximum connection speed of each drive bay.
- Each internal volume (may consist of multiple drives) is expandable up to 108TB.
RJ-45 1GbE LAN Port2 (with Link Aggregation / Failover support) USB 3.2 Gen 1 Port*2 USB / SD Copy NotesThe USB 3.0 standard was renamed to USB 3.2 Gen 1 by the USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF) in 2019.
Size (Height x Width x Depth)165 mm x 108 mm x 232.2 mm Weight1.30 kg
System Fan92 mm x 92 mm x 1 pcs Fan Speed Mode
- Full-Speed Mode
- Cool Mode
- Quiet Mode
Brightness Adjustable Front LED Indicators Power Recovery Noise Level*19.3 dB(A) Scheduled Power On / Off Wake on LAN / WAN Power Supply Unit / Adapter60 W AC Input Power Voltage100 V to 240 V AC Power Frequency50/60 Hz, Single Phase Power Consumption*14.69 W (Access)
4.41 W (HDD Hibernation) British Thermal Unit50.12 BTU/hr (Access)
15.05 BTU/hr (HDD Hibernation) Notes
- Power consumption is measured when it is fully loaded with Western Digital 1TB WD10EFRX hard drive(s).
- Noise Level Testing Environment: Fully loaded with Seagate 2TB ST2000VN000 hard drive(s) in the idle state. Two G.R.A.S. Type 40AE microphones, each set up 1 meter away from the Synology NAS at the front and rear. Background noise: 16.49-17.51 dB(A); Temperature: 24.25-25.75˚C; Humidity: 58.2-61.8%
Operating Temperature0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F) Storage Temperature-20°C to 60°C (-5°F to 140°F) Relative Humidity5% to 95% RH
- Main Unit X 1
- Accessory Pack X 1
- AC Power Adapter X 1
- AC Power Cord X 1
- RJ-45 LAN Cable X 2
- Quick Installation Guide X 1
- DDR4 non-ECC SODIMM: D4NESO-2666-4G
- 3.5″ SATA HDD: HAT5300
- 2.5″ SATA SSD: SAT5200
- VisualStation: VS960HD/VS360HD
- Surveillance Device License Pack
NotesAll memory modules will operate at the maximum frequency specified by the CPU manufacturer.