Synology 16 Channel NVR Deep Learning Video Analytics
- Work with versatile cameras: Support for over 8300 cameras and ONVIF profile S, T, G and surveillance device ；H.264/H.265, and 4K resolution
- Support 16 channels with 8 default license and up to 2 Deep Learning Analytics tasks including Facial Recognition, People and Vehicle Detection, License Plate Recognition, People Counting, Intrusion Detection
- Local & remote access: View your security camera system locally by connecting to a monitor or a HD TV, or via free DS cam App on your mobile devices & computer or a web browser remotely.
- Streamline Video Management System (VMS) functions: Use the NVR with IP cameras. Enjoy real-time video live stream & playback. Get instant alerts when there are motion events. Backing up local data can’t be simpler.
- With Surveillance Station Centralized Management System (CMS), several to hundreds of Synology Deep Learning NVR and NAS devices can be managed, operated, updated, and protected from a central management server.
Synology NVR DVA1622 is a 2-bay desktop recording server that gives home and small business users access to fast, smart, and accurate video surveillance powered by deep learning-based algorithms. Built-in automated event detection helps safeguard properties by detecting people, vehicles, or objects and alerting staff when selfconfigured rules or thresholds are breached.